Significant Local Snohomish Reach
THE SNOHOMISH CHOICE:
- Only News w/ 'Snohomish Only' Focus
- Largest Snohomish Photo Gallery
- Official Google News Publisher
- Snohomish Sports Video & Photos
- Snohomish Business Friendly
- Better Variety of Contributors
- iShopSnohomish Affiliate
- Bing/Yahoo Google Promotions
- Chamber of Commerce Member
- Direct Contact with Local Legislators
iShopSnohomish Network Affiliate:
- Many Others
- Do all major media sites price by impressions not clicks? Yes
- Buying media from online media sources is similar to TV, Radio and Print.
- It's all about the number of Ads being printed, displayed or broadcast.
- Some print media providers give away 'Time' based ads online to entice
advertisers to use their print services in an attempt to compete with Digital Media.
- Do you provide a report showing impressions served and clicks? Yes
- However, in the case of 3rd party ad tags, we do not receive click data.
The click data is gathered by your 3rd party ad provider.
- How fast can you start running my ad?
- We can have it up and running the same day we receive it.
- Does the ad have to link to my web site? No
- We can deep-link it to any internet location.
Display Ad Structure:
- Ads are randomly shown 1 of 5 (unless otherwise noted)
- We currently average 100k+ visitors a month plus media direct views averaging 21k.
- 1000 impressions could last 1 days if you only use a single ad size.
- Hours if you use all the ad sizes at the same time.
- 10,000 impressions could last 3-5 days if you only use a single ad size.
- 1-3 days if you use all the ad sizes at the same time.
- Purchasing ad space by the impression
- It doesn't matter how many ad sizes you use at one time.
- One size lasts longer but shown less
- All sizes at once or multiple versions of one size will be seen more but used up quicker.
|The Snohomish Times Newspaper
has a very loyal following.
The stories, photos, opinion
and focused local coverage
has readers returning for more.
|For the Week Ending May 12th
The web trends that you see to
right shows the trends of our visitors.
The summer events and prep football
coverage is a big boost to our web traffic.
The Snohomish Times has grown from
a very basic beginning in 2006 of only
500 visitors a week to more then 20
times that in January 2010.
As of January 2011 we are the
number one online newspaper
- Median Age - 45
- Median Income - 72k
- Male Readers - 59%
- Female Readers -41%
- Conservative - 59%
- Home Owners - 73%
- College Degree - 67%
- Employed last 12m - 82%
*Polling Data as of Jan 2011